Donate to Knowbility and help grow accessibility knowledge worldwide.
In the midst of global pandemic, tens to hundreds of millions of people are living their lives through remote digital systems. The need for accessibility has never been greater. The Internet can be a lifeline for people with disabilities who deserve equal access. But far too often their needs are ignored.
You can help Knowbility address this urgent issue as the world responds. People with disabilities - including K-12 students, adults in the workplace or seeking employment, and seniors with disabilities - need and deserve equal access. It’s said that “Working Together, We Can Beat the Coronavirus.” We can only really be together when our systems are accessible to all. Please help us make it so. Support our community programs with a donation today.
We work hard to do the most good with your generous donation:
- Your gift of $1000 supports the distribution of the K12 Access Toolkit. Students with disabilities working remotely are struggling. Our toolkit helps parents and remote general education teachers understand how to use more inclusive teaching methods and ensure all kids can learn.
- A $500 gift provides a scholarship for a disabled student to attend the virtual AccessU conference and learn how to realize a career as a digital accessibility specialist.
- $250 donation provides mentoring and support to a non-profit organization learning about digital accessibility as a recipient of an AIR website.
- A $100 donation funds the participation of a user with disability in a product usability study, providing income and valuable user experience data.
- Your $50 donation registers a college student in the Accessibility Internet Rally (AIR) where they learn accessible design techniques while helping a nonprofit organization.
For donations of $2,500 and more, you will become a recognized sponsor, underwriting program outreach and production expenses. Please contact us directly for details and benefits of sponsorship.
Donate by Check
You can donate by check made payable to Knowbility; sent to:
1033 La Posada Dr Ste 307
Austin, TX 78752